When someone visits our website
we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns.
We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
We use analytics tools (Statcounter) to help analyse use of our website.
This analytical tool uses 'cookies', which are text files placed on your computer,
to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Statcounter.
This information is then used to evaluate ’visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for the Oxy Dac Website Inc.
We will not associate any data gathered from this site
with any personally identifying information from any source
as part of our use of the Statcounter statistical analytics tool.
Statcounter will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Statcounter.
Statcounter is an online service which helps us to understand our visitors;
for example, how visitors find our website, how long they spend on our site, which web pages they are most interested in etc.
We use this tools because better understanding how visitors are interacting with our website helps us to improve the content, design and functionality of our site.
This allows us to offer a better online experience to our visitors.
This data includes:
● Time and date of visit (this can help us to identify and plan for busy periods on our website)
● IP address (this is a numerical label assigned to a device by an Internet Service Provider to enable the device to access the internet)
● Browser and Operating System (this can help us to make sure that our website functions correctly in the browsers/operating systems used to access our site)
● Device Information e.g. device type and screen size (this can help us to make sure that our website functions correctly in the devices used to access our site)
● Referring Data e.g. a search engine link (this can help us to understand which search engines are helping visitors to find our website)
Furthermore, when you visit our website a Statcounter cookie (called "is_unique") may be placed in your browser.
This cookie is used only to determine whether you are a first-time or returning visitor and to estimate unique visits to the site.
When do we collect IP ?
We collect IP only if you submit the post on our guestb00k - we keep that IP in case of abuse (spam or bad words in post).
▶ If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies which are set on your device then you can do this through your browser settings.